We are so pleased to announce the first beta of Documentation Insight Enterprise version. This version includes all features in V2 Professional plus a tool set of Documentation Generator.
– Documentation Project wizard
– Generate Web page files which includes html files, table of contents and index page with a search box.
– Generate CHM file
– Generate Microsoft Help 2.0 file (Requires Microsoft Help 2.0 Compiler distributed with VS2003-2008)
– Documentation Generator Command line tool (DocInsight.exe)
– Register tool to integrate a Microsoft Help 2.0 file into RAD Studio Documentation (reghelp.exe)
# Fixed a parsing issue (type of identifier)
It is strongly recommended that you see the following Tutorial topic to know all these new stuff:
All prepaid customers will receive upgrade license in hours.
Special Discount in August (Before August 31th, 2012)
* Buy Documentation Insight Enterprise now you will save 20%
* If you have purchased Documentation Insight V2 Professional and would like to upgrade to Enterprise version, we also offer a special discount for you (20% off)
It should be noticed that this is still a beta version. If you have any problems, please write to us: email@example.com
* Delphi 7 will be supported soon (Highest priority)
* DocInsight.exe might not be shown when you run it and then click the taskbar icon twice.
* The topic web pages can’t be scroll in iPad+ Safari
* Generic types which contains more than one type parameters can’t be automatically linked in syntax definition
* Some Web browsers (Chrome) has restricts for local web pages which make index page and auto scroll feature useless